Considering purchasing a Xiaomi Phone 2 your thoughts?

Garrett

Advanced Member
I've recently stumbled across this phone & like the look of it, it's a little more than I was planning on spending but if it's as good as it sounds I'm definitely interested.

I don't have much experience with Android devices so would appreciate some feedback from those here that do.

Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClTZbydAfQo

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be a very good purchase. High resolution screen, video recording capabilities, 2 GB ram, and a Quad-core 1.5 Ghz processor make it pretty snappy. I would just be careful of chinese products due to government spyware.

for a phone I would suggest fighting for a nexus 4, but at ~$300 the nexus wont have sdcard support and limited to 8gb mem. Maybe you could look for a used gs3, I bet plenty of people are ready to upgrade -although I dont know if that is applicable to phone cultures outside of the states.

for a phone I would suggest fighting for a nexus 4, but at ~$300 the nexus wont have sdcard support and limited to 8gb mem. Maybe you could look for a used gs3, I bet plenty of people are ready to upgrade -although I dont know if that is applicable to phone cultures outside of the states.
The Nexus 4 would have been a contender if it wasn't for the overheating issue quite a few seem to suffer from (my friend has one that does this) & I would never consider a used device.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back