Cool Christmas Presents

Yrx

the Happy Conqueror
Website
Visit site
I was just going to show off a present I bought for my friend, but why leave everyone else out. The only rule is that the item you post has to be something you actually gave (or intend to give) to someone for Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate). Post a link, if you want, or a picture, or both.

I have a female friend who practices shinkendo twice a week. Shinkendo focuses mostly on practice with wooden swords, but she's really into Japanese culture. She was talking about how cool it would be to have a real life katana, so I got her this.

musashi_swords_high_carbon_steel_bamboo_forged_540.jpg

And yes, this is a real one, not the fake pieces of garbage you usually see. :)

Do you think she'll like it? :lol:

I can see this quickly went off topic.......

Anyways.....to go BACK on topic:

I plan to give this to my friend:

Wii Fit

DSR

My Wii Ft and Wii came in the post today! I finally have a wii.

But yeah, I hope you get to fuck her. Wait, we were being coy...

With weapons like that, it should be fun.

Wii and WiiFit seem to be the must have things this Chrimbo. WiiFit is so hard to get hold of in UK. Thankfully mine turned up from Argos with a skiing game yesterday. Joint pressie to each other. Aaahh, sweet eh? :D

TaG said:
Wii and WiiFit seem to be the must have things this Chrimbo. WiiFit is so hard to get hold of in UK. Thankfully mine turned up from Argos with a skiing game yesterday. Joint pressie to each other. Aaahh, sweet eh? :D

hehe its the damn you tube girls in thier undies doing wii fit every guy out there is "here honey!" ..... my lass dosnt game but damn if she didnt get hooked on wii fit and wii sports at the bar so now i promissed to get her one for Xmass so she can "practice"..

Last edited by a moderator:
mmalficia said:
TaG said:

hehe its the damn you tube girls in thier undies doing wii fit every guy out there is "here honey!" ..... my lass dosnt game but damn if she didnt get hooked on wii fit and wii sports at the bar so now i promissed to get her one for Xmass so she can "practice"..

Do you have a video camera? If not I'll send you mine
anyway... uh... im paying for tuition so im mostly just getting people dvd's and stuff like that
i wish i had a hot weeaboo girl to give swords to, though.
yeah, you're totally getting some, maybe re enact that scene from 'Flower of Flesh and Blood'

PoisonedV said:
yeah, you're totally getting some, maybe re enact that scene from 'Flower of Flesh and Blood'
Maybe after she katanas her boyfriend. :ph34r:

I take it you haven't seen the movie

Yrx said:
PoisonedV said:
Maybe after she katanas her boyfriend. :ph34r:

Use the katana to get yourself out of the "friend zone"

:(

I'm getting a Wii too! Been meaning to get one all year but managed to save up for one in time for Crimbo! :D

I bought my girlfriend an iPod, got it engraved for her, and I've also made a book of photos and written stuff in there. (I'm a bit of a romantic when it comes to presents)

I also bought:

My Mum a Take That album and digital photo frame
My Dad a silly looking hat and a Chelsea FC car kit
My Sister a designer hoody
My Grandma a "Track your family tree" gift pack
And I have to get a secret santa gift for a person in my flat

I don't care what I get but I think my girlfriend's buying me new hair straighteners (I'm so metrosexual :p)

Nova said:
I bought my girlfriend an iPod, got it engraved for her, and I've also made a book of photos and written stuff in there. (I'm a bit of a romantic when it comes to presents)
That's pretty cool, what did you get engraved on it?

Yrx said:
Nova said:
That's pretty cool, what did you get engraved on it?

Just a lil personal message (I'm not saying cos it's cheesy ;) )

Back