Coolspot For Smash Gp

Oh, any time I download something from a topic, it tells me that the file is corrupt. I will wait until it is downloadable from the page... but I wanna try it now! ;)

really thnks! many characters, more fun =)

pd:i want a megaman character (please, megaman 9 or nes series)

Just been playing with this and Samus throughout today... both rock amazingly. So yeah.

Thanks muchly mrpropre for CoolSpot :)

Both of them are DAMN good, but I personally prefer Coolspot because Samus best feat is maybe the only good one: his missiles ( B ), fast, go really far an deals 6% damage, so they're better than any other. In the other hand, Coolspot movements are more complete, including the DEVASTATOR ( forward+B ), nearly 20% damage and pushes the enemy enough to do another movement; the yoyo ( down+B ), that deals lots of damage on enemies and the spiked ball ( up+B ), as good as the yoyo when you're surrounded...
And...that's my little oppinion :p

PS: I'm still waiting for KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I always liked the Cool Spot guy ever since I first saw him in the commercials, he had attitude.

Was thinking about another character to add to SmashGP, and it may be a stretch, but Duke Nukem... Anyone else like this idea?

Great :)

I like Coolspot too, but the only coolspot game I ever played was on Amiga and it sucked... So that's cool to see Cool spot on a smooth game :p

Also, I'll release 2 new characters before the end of the month.

Nice job!!

Very fun character to play ... you know, I never liked SSBM on the Gamecube, but this game is lots of fun on the gp32_console

Keep up the excellent work :D

Coolspot's ok, but i think he jumps a bit too high. Put him in danger of knocked by some other charcter quietly waiting on the ground...

what i do not like from coolspot is its attacks, if you could put him a special attack or something like that, so that coolspot kills mario and all another characters!!!

osy, coolspot can kill whatever he wants, in my oppinion is the most powerful of the 4 players I have, just take a look at my review

Back