• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

0MG!!!!111!!!! AN ARMY OF GEEKS!!!!111!!11
starwarsnerds1ov.jpg

:ph34r: :ph34r:

my bad if its been posted, but i'm tired n couldnt be bothered looking thru all the pages agen.

oh shit, i'm a geek 2!!

"Uh-oh! Magus is arguing with somebody! Therefore he is definitely angry, so let's tell him to calm down because we all know that emotions are bad!"

by the way... here's the definition of geek/nerd according to dictionary.com

1. A person regarded as foolish, inept, or clumsy.

2. A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific or technical pursuits but is felt to be socially inept.

3. A carnival performer whose show consists of bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken(geek only).

Dressing up as a videogame character has nothing to do with being inept or clumsy. It is completely unrelated to being socially inept, as well as single-minded or accomplished in scientific or technical pursuits. It has nothing to do with being a carnival performer who bites the heads off of live chickens... The only part left is foolishness, and that's a matter of opinion... So I think that I can safely come to the conclusion that cosplay is not "nerdy" or "geeky"

Bwah, those whimps can´t even march in a straight formation...
Not to talk about lock-step. How pathetic.

How did those morons fit into that armor anyway? Most of them are too fat...
Probably they have a couple of medics to pick up those troopers that start careening around because of suffocation :p

No, really. If they´re having fun doing this, i respect it but on the other hand it´s just silly.

2. A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific or technical pursuits but is felt to be socially inept.

3. A carnival performer whose show consists of bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken(geek only).

I guess the third bit might apply

Last edited by a moderator:
And the second, to many people.

Didnt those StormTrooper guys get paid by Lucas?

BTW, has anyone ever thought to question the word StormTrooper used in the StarWars film

they are basically implying that Vader is Hitler

which means Hitler was originally good

and he has no arms and legs

BTW, has anyone ever thought to question the word StormTrooper used in the StarWars film

..and silly hair!

Hang on....

PS. Nerds!

I was pretty sure that the whole Imperium is based or at least a little inspired by the Third Reich.

i'm surprised this hasn't been posted (or has it i skip like 8 pages of bullshit)

Abbyshot Trench Coats

they make trench coats based of of movies and games, most are from equilibrium and the matrix. really nice i'd like to get the Stampede Duster the trench that vash has in trigun or silent bobs coat.

Back