MuFfInC said:
It will be trurly cool a CS for GP2X :)
using the touchscreen as the mouse :p
can anyone make it real? :rolleyes:

/me votes for fastest banned user on gp32x :D

Last edited by a moderator:
MuFfInC said:
can anyone make it real? :rolleyes:

CS is based on HalfLife Engine. HalfLife engine is based on Quake engine.
Your request is sounds like a child cry. Grew up to developer and materialize thine dream.

Just to let you know, there is no need to respond like that.

I have found some Counterstrike wad files for PrBoom. I think I found them here http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26809 .

If you don't believe it, here are some screens from my gp2x (using my vncserver on the gp2x).

gp2xprboomcounterstrikeik0.jpg

Lithosphere said:

If you don't believe it, here are some screens from my gp2x (using my vncserver on the gp2x).
can we have acces to this VNC server?

Yod4z said:
Lithosphere said:

can we have acces to this VNC server?

I have it compiled for open2x where it is available for the testers I think. If you want, I can try to compile it statically.

You're definetly right on that, I posted something awhile back that I didn't know and people just attacked me like crazy instead of letting me know in a nice way. Luckily the mods closed the forum to stop the bashing but still it should of not had to come to that. People.. It is called Cool Ideas and WISHES. Not Cool ideas, wishes, and places to be rude towards people who don't know. Come on now..

Lithosphere said:
Just to let you know, there is no need to respond like that.

Yeah, most of the people here are seriously lacking in social skills. You get over it. Just don't take the flaming seriously.

Flamings and trolls are just everyday life at the gp32x ranch. Very different from two years ago.

Doesn't make it right. Instead of flaming the person, we should be informing them to help them out. None of us started out knowing everything, we had to get there by our own research and people informing us.

icurafu said:
Yeah, most of the people here are seriously lacking in social skills. You get over it. Just don't take the flaming seriously.

Flamings and trolls are just everyday life at the gp32x ranch. Very different from two years ago.

Lithosphere said:
I have it compiled for open2x where it is available for the testers I think. If you want, I can try to compile it statically.
Realy thanks ;) if it don't add your too many work, i like to have it

VNC server application can be found here. It should work as Yod4z has already tested it before I uploaded it to the archive.

Back