@craigix Please Read

mvickers03

Hi Craig,

I went ahead and booked tickets to Newcastle main station for early tomorrow morning. What's the address you need me at my friend as will probably grab a taxi if it's not too far.

Hi Craig ,if reading this i also want to come help out ,i can drive to you as it's only just over two hours drive ,i am trying to sort out two days off but need to speak to you to see if you are happy for me to help and are you guys working weekends ?

PM me

Paddy

IIRC they said they won't let random people help out, only qualified people may enter the assembly line.

Even just doing some very basic stuff will help!
Making coffee, putting labels on boxes, etc

+ 1 2 DAT!

Yeah, i'm back on the boards everyone. Heard those Pandora's are underway :)

Anyone know whats with pandorapress? get this message..

No WPMU site defined on this host. If you are the owner of this site, please check Debugging WPMU for further assistance.

It's broken, getting fixed. :) http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53617-anyone-else-having-trouble-getting-onto-pandorapress-net/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Shunun! Welcome back!

To the original posters... I hope that Craig does see this, it would not be (that) funny if you're stuck at the train station all day...

Gruso, when are you getting a PandoraPress Pandora? You really should receive an early release so you can review and play with it on the site.

kingoddball said:
Gruso, when are you getting a PandoraPress Pandora? You really should receive an early release so you can review and play with it on the site.
Not happening AFAIK, but I think the time for that has passed anyway. I just want the one I bought, shouldn't be too far away!

mvickers03 said:
Hi Craig,

I went ahead and booked tickets to Newcastle main station for early tomorrow morning. What's the address you need me at my friend as will probably grab a taxi if it's not too far.

PM me.

Back