Craigs selling even more pandoras on ebay for £89

Yep saw this a couple of days ago.

I am sick to death of Craig undermining EDs work by selling Pandoras' cheap on ebay.

Yes I know this one is faulty hence the very cheap price but even so this should be repaired and given to the relevant pre-order.

The fact that someone is also helping him do all of this by selling the items on their ebay account is disgusting.

I just hope that all of this comes back to bite him when the powers that be start investigating his companies finances.

Its things like this that push my judgement of Craig from 'incompetent' to 'dishonest' :(

The fact that someone is also helping him do all of this by selling the items on their ebay account is disgusting.
Actually, it's his mother and she did a bad job in raising him to an honest respectable person anyway...

fqOlAyJ.jpg

Damn wish I'd seen this a few weeks back though. I bought a replacement platinum case for my Pandora and bust the screen when fixing. After shelling out for a new LCD and the platinum case parts it would have been cheaper to buy this!!! :) Still...boooooooo ;)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

And still no Message from him

to the Community or to you ED?

Maybe he can explain all....or not.

Are you shure that he is alive?

Maybe his Mother sell what him was.

Back