Crap Screen In New Two Colour Nds?

RyokoSparda

Still Fresh
The new Red and Black DS lite released in the US has a new screen in it which is well crap by all accounts when compared to the screen in a white, black or pink DS lite.

I was thinking of getting a Pink DS lite (even before my original DS started messing up) I was wondering if anyone knows if the new crappy screens are being used in all DS lites now or if it's restricted to the red and black ones?.

it's a shame really the red and black ones look nice otherwise.

This is the first I've heard of this problem. If anything, it may just be an isolated case and future releases of the red/black ds lite may be better. If it's that colour you want, then hold out a while to see if the problem is rectified. If not, then I don't believe the screens have changed between the colour variants of the DS lite and I've heard no complaints for any of the screens on the other coloured ds'.

hehe. Looks like the brightness is down on the lowest setting on the red/black on. Think they should take another picture with the red/black one on the highest brightness. False test. Shows nothing wrong with the screens. The only problem I see is someone not increasing the brightness from the lowest setting.

Back