Trying To Play Backups On My Ds Lite

loz_the_guru

i cant think of a good custom member title. Sugges
Website
Visit site
ive got a supercard on my plain vanilla ds, and ive flashed the firmware with flash me (v7 iirc). My girlfriends just bought a lite, and as she keeps moaning about games i thought id get her a similar set up as a present. Im looking for something that doesnt stick out and has high compatability.

Also, i remember when i flashed my ds that some people were worried about flashing their lites...is this still the case? Is there a new version of flash me around? Ive already got a superpass 2, so falshing seems like the best option.

EDIT: Noticed the other similar thread, have read it through but ill ask for this to be left opena s i think its slightly different.

Also, im in the uk, so if anyone ahs any shop recommendations theyre also welcome!

ive got a supercard on my plain vanilla ds, and ive flashed the firmware with flash me (v7 iirc). My girlfriends just bought a lite, and as she keeps moaning about games i thought id get her a similar set up as a present. Im looking for something that doesnt stick out and has high compatability.

Also, i remember when i flashed my ds that some people were worried about flashing their lites...is this still the case? Is there a new version of flash me around? Ive already got a superpass 2, so falshing seems like the best option.

EDIT: Noticed the other similar thread, have read it through but ill ask for this to be left opena s i think its slightly different.

Also, im in the uk, so if anyone ahs any shop recommendations theyre also welcome!
i can answer all off your questions but ..... your avatar is to distracting.

Last edited by a moderator:
www.supercardstore.com has everything you need, and stuff is sent from london i think, its definitely order one day and recieve it the next in most cases.

Back