Crap......

linc186

Still Fresh
Whelp, im sad to say that my wiz has been being neglected. Sorry, but its just not as cool as the pandora (don't murder me) which is what ive been following for the past 6 months. Anyway, i kept the original packaging and that's where ive been storing it. I took it out, dusted it off and then.....shit. I forgot, i dropped it and i had broken the left shoulder button. Now, if i were to open it up (I dont care about the warranty. I dont think i have it and if i did its most likely expired, ive had my wiz for about a year and a half) is this something that I would be able to fix? again, im not the exactly sure what the catalyst to this is, cause i havnt opened it up. I think i will now if i can find a screwdriver that fits these damn tiny screws. Companies always need ot have some weird twist on the screws holding it together so you can't open it. Why? they're making more money if more and more people easily brake their warranties :p

I haven't looked inside my Wiz, but the lid on the back at least uses standard screws. You'll find a matching screwdriver in any hardware store. Buy a single decent one though instead of a crappy set from the bargain bin :)

The screws up and inside the lid are all standard. Just tiny (but easily removable with an eyeglass screwdriver).
Be more precise, though: what do you mean "broken"? If you've broken the black plastic with the "L", it's easily fixable. If the broken part is the inner button, beside the black plastic.........that would be a very different thing. Still fixable, but requiring an extra dose of handwork.

Back