GP32 Creating Sef Or Mod Sound Files

deadlychicken22

Man is a reasoning rather than a reasonable animal
Website
Visit site
I just started learning VNS and made a very simple 'game' in it but I can't figure out how to create SEF or MOD sound files which are the only types that VNS supports (I think...). I got the gp dev utility and I converted wave music I had to SEF and then I put it in VNS and it played REALLY fast. After a little while it made a weird noise and the gp32 reset. I am almost positive I put the sound bit and frequency at the right rate (soundbit=8, soundfreq=s11). What am I doing wrong?

HELLO!, *Cough* Not to sound rude, But i posted a link in the last thread you created with an identical title to this one.

Heres the link again:

http://www.sonicspot.com/modplugtracker/modplugtracker.html

Give it a go, It can convert midi files to mod files, Mod files to midi, Midi to wave and mod to wave too. You can also selectively cut out or reduce the amount of tracks/channels down to what you need (eg. 4 channels for protracker mod files).

Trooper

I'm sorry. Last time I tried to use the program I didn't see the convert to wave option and when I convert it to mod it screws it up the song (switches how the instruments sound). Thanks for your help and patience.

Back