Credits In Gngeo..

You push select. Make sure you selected the arcade bios not the home console one.

- Alex

The Universal Bios has an option to turn from home to arcade and vice versa. When the UBios screen appears press abc simultaneously then region setup.

yeah, don't ditch the universal (i think it's "universe" though, despite the bad grammar?) bios since it does everything the stock ones can do and more. including setting region, arcade/home, pausing, patching in cheats, sound tests, and probably other stuff too.

purple_goat posted on Feb 4 2007 at 02:31 AM said:
yeah, we still need a better neo geo emu... not the core but we need pause and saving settings and save save states..

You come across as an ungrateful little turd, figure your stuff out before you start whining for features which are already there...

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, stop bloody moaning and read the manual. Save states already there (L+R+Select), you can pause the unibios console mode and no arcade cabinet I ever saw had a pause button.

purple_goat posted on Feb 4 2007 at 04:00 PM said:
:angry: i did and found NO help there..
you need to make a guide of how to set it up...
maybe i will..

Well, while you honestly do annoy me, you have a bit of a point. I would not mind seeing some guides elaborating on some of the slightly harder-to-understand features(such as the details of what over/under-clocking those two...Processors, I'm assuming? might do.) and the like.

purple_goat posted on Feb 17 2007 at 10:03 AM said:
yalborap posted on Feb 16 2007 at 08:04 PM said:
Well, while you honestly do annoy me..
:( why?

It's just...Something about you. I get that same feeling I get whenever I go to the PSPupdates forums. It's not so much the quality of the posts, as the attitude.

i love you (but not like that)

edit:not working on metal slug 3 and X
You have to press the A, X & B buttons on the GP2X when the Universe Bios screen is on at the very beginning - I think that's the only time you can access the bios settings - you can also turn on the blood in there... I use it for Metal Slug 3 all the time...

jimid2 posted on Feb 18 2007 at 04:52 AM said:
i love you (but not like that)

edit:not working on metal slug 3 and X
You have to press the A, X & B buttons on the GP2X when the Universe Bios screen is on at the very beginning - I think that's the only time you can access the bios settings - you can also turn on the blood in there... I use it for Metal Slug 3 all the time...
odd.. not mine (thats what I press)

Back