Crocodingus In Crocoland : Demo Release

MaDsk8tard

Website
www.madpxl.com
Hello all,

After many days spent to develop this small game which is "Crocodingus In Crocoland", here is the demo public release of this game which was intended to be published commercially on the platform GP2X.

Well, this version is "pre-beta", the game is at a rather advanced stage: semi-finished engine, sounds+music, 80% of graphics... but it were still a little bit far from being finished, for several reasons the project stopped and today, we prefer to make of it benefit the GP2X owners in order to find a "mario-like" which was based of origin on a homebrew game named "Alex The Aligator". But now the game is completely different^^

So what is Crocodingus In Crocoland, it's a platform (jump'n rump game) with in guest star "Crocodingus" the crocodile. Who must save his island of a horrible invasion: an invasion of active radio operator containers scattered on all the island. But the story is not finished, so just enjoy this game and if you want more info just PM me.

Title screen :
crocodingus.png

Movie :
YouTube Movie

And the game of course ;) :
Game !

Good Game ! © DingusTeam 2007

Credits :

Int13 Production :
- Cocquereaumont Stephane
- Int13 Team

Dingus Team :
- Corrado Damien : Game Design/Graphic Design/Level Design/Sounds
- Cascales Renaud : Game Design/Programming/Level Design
- Cortado Arnaud : Cuts Scenes
- Brönnimann Florian : Level Design
- Furax : Musics

And all the beta testers

Last edited by a moderator:
Game's nice, though it says Press Start, and pressing start does nothing. B works though...

Nova, it's a beta version. There is bug with keys.
And this game will never been released (but we don't know)

PS : I am the programmer

Hey, Int13, are you guys still considering doing all those great GP2X games you had on your site a while back?

Thanks for the beta, I remember you entered this in GPH's little contest a while back. It's great to finally be able to experience it hands-on.

Songo said:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Alex. said:
Hey, Int13, are you guys still considering doing all those great GP2X games you had on your site a while back?

Thanks for the beta, I remember you entered this in GPH's little contest a while back. It's great to finally be able to experience it hands-on.
2nd...
That karting game was truly awesome and would have buyed it in a split second :p
But I don't that would seriously be possible... Anyways, rock on!lol

Songo said:

That made perfectly sense... not?

No, it's different from GP32 version.

New Graphics, New engine, New Story etc ...

Songo said:

So, are you saying that there is no interest in finishing this game? :huh:

MaDsk8tard said:
After many days spent to develop this small game which is "Crocodingus In Crocoland", here is the demo public release of this game which was intended to be published commercially on the platform GP2X.

Is it a "new" game? or just a port of the old GP32 version?

Aiken

so int13's no longer interested in the gp2x? i mean i had guessed that after a while but...just curious. i really would like to see more high-quality commercial games, and int13's stuff looks nice.

but thanks for releasing this. mind if i ask why you aren't considering finishing and selling it? is that an option if people take enough interest in it?

Back