Crocodingus In Crocoland : Demo Release

hello rokdcasbah

The development of the project was stopped because of various problems:
the engine/lib provided by int13 has been stopped, therefore we could not update the game with the resolve of bugs keys and other things...

so there will (in the actual time) not have any releases of int13 games, we are just a team who have worked with them...

but maybe, in an immediate future, we will get the edgelib licence in order to remake the game for the third time with still of new graphics, new engine, etc...

so just enjoy this demo and thanks for all !

(I love Guitar hero too !)

PS : if anybody wants to make new levels, just PM me or PM Songo for it, we could always make a new demo for gp2x with new levels on it...

MaDsk8tard said:
the engine/lib provided by int13 has been stopped, therefore we could not update the game with the resolve of bugs keys and other things...

so there will (in the actual time) not have any releases of int13 games, we are just a team who have worked with them...

but maybe, in an immediate future, we will get the edgelib licence in order to remake the game for the third time with still of new graphics, new engine, etc...

would it be possible to do sdl? it's LGPL, so it can be used for a commercial game without much fuss. it'd be a lot cheaper too :D probably more difficult though as it doesn't have a lot of "ready-to-use" functions.

but either way, it's great that you released what you had so we can all enjoy it, thank you for that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just played this today - brilliant game. Such a pity it's not going to make it all the way, though I must confess, I'd probably note have been among the raging hordes queueing up to buy it. Very nice intro though and fun levels :).

Wolfsclaw said:
OMG i remember the pre-pre-pre-alpha coming out like 2 years ago on the gp32!
Yes my gp32 version have 2 years now ... but this gp2x version is completely different. Only the title and Madsk8tard are the same ;)
For my GP32 version I've never found one leveldesigner ...
It's pitty to see the same problem in this game too because it's a very good jump&run game !

Last edited by a moderator:
JyCet said:
For my GP32 version I've never found one leveldesigner ...
Hey, I did create a first level :D
I just never did send it to you... I remember waiting for an updated version where testing the level would be easier... oh well ;)

Damn, just wanted to go look for the map, looks like I deleted it :(
I know it was REALLY complex with lots of hidden rooms (I love hidden rooms)

Last edited:
Back