Darts GP32 v0.4 suggestion list

Some good news! I started work on the next version of Darts yesterday. As mentioned a few days ago the first thing I wanted to do was the CPU AI, I havent done any AI before so I was not looking forward to it. After a few hours of thinking up some ideas and experimenting I have got the AI working to a very good level!

At the moment the AI will play a perfect 9 dart finish on a 501 starting score or a perfect game from whatever score it starts at. So I need to add some stuff to dumb him down for the difficulty.

I am tempted to make a release as soon as the AI is finished as people have been begging for a CPU opponent but I have decided that I will make version 4 a big release with many changes like version 2 was. No screenshots today as it looks exactly the same as v0.3.1 but once I get started on the Tournament mode I will post some.

Also I will be needing some help with some graphics soon, in particular some Avatars which people can choose for their character in the game, I will post more information about this soon.
Excellent. I look forward to playing!

Last edited by a moderator:
GuyFawkes is it possible to put a "OONNEEE HUNNDREDD ANDDDD EIGHTYYYY" Sound effect in (Like the way they say it on the TV :D) :D

my favorite dart game is Cricket, please add Cricket. Thanks.

Glad to see you have decided to start working on this again. The game has so much potential and I am looking forward to seeing the newest version when released.
Not many more proposals to add..... would like to see more rule variations, as already mentioned.
Hope this reawakens your desire to code for the good old GP32 again. :)

Back