Datel Games 'n' Music

Hey. Sounds like you're new to DS homebrew. There is no point in buying that shit, as you can buy any flashcart
and do all the things that can do + propably more. I suggest you to find a bit more out about Nintendo DS
homebrewing. I recommend you the M3 DS Simply or an EZ-Flash 5 flashcart.
As for DS emulators, most of them suck. NES runs quite fine, SNES barely fine and some other
old systems too, but as the DS resolution sucks arse, many things look awful. I have experience with DS homebrew, and when
compared to GP2X homebrew (particularly emulators) I can say that GP2X is a lot better.

Its just a supercard ds with a couple of game preinstalled and no
pirate2.gif
support.

Fishbong said:
Its just a supercard ds with a couple of game preinstalled and no
pirate2.gif
support.
It can't even play backups? Then it's TOTALLY worthless, like the other stuff from Datel :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
<_< That is a little disappointing. I thought that for 29 USD from my local Walmart it would be a simple and cheap way to enter the DS homebrew. They made it sound pretty good with being able to drag and drop stuff and make your own games. I sort-of thought some one might have cracked it by now and had some good emus going.

And no, I have not looked toward the DS homebrew. The GP2X has kept my attention.
I know that when it comes to emus, the GP2X rules. But I value my GP2X more than my DS. I really don't want to carry my GP2X around a lot. The DS, I don't mind. Thanks for the info.

:gp2x :)

darkman said:
<_< That is a little disappointing. I thought that for 29 USD from my local Walmart it would be a simple and cheap way to enter the DS homebrew. They made it sound pretty good with being able to drag and drop stuff and make your own games. I sort-of thought some one might have cracked it by now and had some good emus going.

And no, I have not looked toward the DS homebrew. The GP2X has kept my attention.
I know that when it comes to emus, the GP2X rules. But I value my GP2X more than my DS. I really don't want to carry my GP2X around a lot. The DS, I don't mind. Thanks for the info.

:gp2x :)
Also, not only the homebrew, the main feature of most flashcarts is the ability to run DS backups, so you can basicly just download all the games you ever want, and play them for free :)
I had 5 original DS games, sold them all and bought an EZ-Flash 4 cart, plays both GBA and DS games, and never looked back :D Afterwards I also bought an M3 DS Simply, it runs only DS code though, but is a bit more user-friendly I guess?
I made some DS homebrew videos earlier, check them out at: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SealOfQuality

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm.... I might consider the R4 from dealextreme.com. I didn't know you could get something like that so cheap. I thought they were usually 60 to 80 USD. And it looks like free shipping. :) Thanks for the info.

And the Youtube stuff looked good Miika.

I went to the dark side a while ago and got myself an M3 simply. I'm looking at getting a M3 perfect in the future for GBA support. SNES emulation is surprisingly fast, but lower compatibility (faster than GP32 at any rate). The fact that you can d/l random obscure Japanese cooking games is quite cool :p

Back