Ddrgp

The Mole

Before playing the GB versions of DDR i did not think it would be possible to make a good portable DDR game. However even with the limited sound on the GBC Konami made 5 very playable games.

I am not sure how hard/easy it would be to do or even if its possible but it would be great to have a DDR game or similar on the GP32.

or even if its possible

Something is possible on the GBC, 5 times, yet you dont know if it would be possible on the GP32? (the very same GBC that the GP32 has multiple emulators for?)

Hmm the logic there doesnt fit...

Sorry just in one of those moods today :p My GP32 is still on its way to MashMods (damn slow mail), so I am having withdrawal issues.

Hasn't this been discussed many times already (I know I created a thread a couple months ago...)? <_<

Akuma no Houkon posted on Apr 15 2004 at 08:21 PM said:
or even if its possible

Something is possible on the GBC, 5 times, yet you dont know if it would be possible on the GP32? (the very same GBC that the GP32 has multiple emulators for?)

Hmm the logic there doesnt fit...

Sorry just in one of those moods today :p My GP32 is still on its way to MashMods (damn slow mail), so I am having withdrawal issues.
What i was meaning was without source codes and stuff, i have no idea how easy something like that would be to do from scratch. I did try learning Java last year at Uni, but my teacher was crap and forigen, so nobody could understand what he was going on about. So i ditched it in favour of Japanese much easier IMO :)

What i am trying to say was i would try it myself but could not program my way out of a cyber paper bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
DDR without a dancemat is gay.

Hmm. Actually it might look more gay when dancing on a dancemat.

dr.no posted on Apr 16 2004 at 05:24 AM said:
DDR without a dancemat is gay.

Hmm. Actually it might look more gay when dancing on a dancemat.
Is that supposed to offend people who play DDR? Nice try.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a game that was initially launched in the arcades. The GB version was released along time ago and was intended to be played with a special controller that would hook around the regular GBC buttons and would look like a dance mat. You would then play with your fingers (Playing DDR with your fingers is actually really fun when you play the hard songs that are like 10-12 footers).

Back