Debian On An Sd Card

that's awesome to hear! I'm looking forward to your Debian 1.1 version as well :)

all the best,

-zapman

Hi Stuckie,
have you got a preview of what surely will be put into 1.1 release?
Kernel 3.2 with a debian testing release is waiting our pandoras! :)

I might have a bit of time next month to look at things, but I've just not had any time to look at random things at all :(
My poor Pandora has sat unloved on my desk for quite a while now.. hopefully I can get around to something soon.

With the work on the new firmware though, it should be easier for anyone to whip up Debian :) It's not that hard! It just takes time - something which I don't have much of, sadly... but if anyone else is up to doing it, I'll certainly help where I can.

Stuckie said:
I might have a bit of time next month to look at things, but I've just not had any time to look at random things at all :(
My poor Pandora has sat unloved on my desk for quite a while now.. hopefully I can get around to something soon.

With the work on the new firmware though, it should be easier for anyone to whip up Debian :) It's not that hard! It just takes time - something which I don't have much of, sadly... but if anyone else is up to doing it, I'll certainly help where I can.

Lately I'm a bit fed up with debian which hardly works well since lenny.
I'm having a look at the moment at gentoo -- when I have time.
If everything looks fine, I may make something for the pandora -- having binary packages should be great considering the time to compile things.
But I don't want to spend to much time with the twicks that you imported from the angstrôm distro (/etc/init.d, etc.).
By curiosity, are people following this thread interested?
Stuckie, making the tuning you did for debian?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back