Derail this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very simple. All you have to do is take this thread off-topic!

Go.
107280-ft.+riley+train+derailment.jpg

how can you derail a thread about derailing threads?

...I know, lets talk about something slightly more serious.

I recently noticed how weird the Pandoras screen hinge looks; it´s not ugly, but it sure as hell ain´t pretty :p

I remember putting pennies on the train track so trains would flatten them. Until someone told me it could cause the train to derail (I was a dumb kid so I believed it). Kind of like how I believed my "face will get stuck like that" (although that was really an encouragement). I also thought the toaster would explode if I only toasted one slice, and didn't put in the "one slice" slot.

You would do us all a favor if you would STOP posting useless shit. Don't you have some school work to do?

In every other forum I am in you would be banned til now.

Oh, by the way, you can't off-topic something that has no topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so the goal was to "take this thread off-topic" (which, in a way, you did by posting it in "Off topic"). Also, you made it logically impossible to derail (Q.E.D.) (since the topic itself is derailing the thread, any attempt of any kind to do so would fail by definition).

I think you won.

Well done, Mr. Bond. Well done.

A thread lost in time

and space may find its way to

Be derailed once more.

Okay, so the goal was to "take this thread off-topic" (which, in a way, you did by posting it in "Off topic"). Also, you made it logically impossible to derail (Q.E.D.) (since the topic itself is derailing the thread, any attempt of any kind to do so would fail by definition).

I think you won.

Well done, Mr. Bond. Well done.

Goldfinger-laser.jpg

This is surprisingly on topic:

0.jpg

(That's in a train, for people who have never played the game or watched the movie.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back