Developer Edition

I have a EVM, not a Pandora. I'll probably get one soon(ish). I've no urgent need. Some other people do have them, but I can't comment on anyone else for various reasons. If they want to speak up themselves, thats upto them.

Squidge said:
I have a EVM, not a Pandora. I'll probably get one soon(ish). I've no urgent need. Some other people do have them, but I can't comment on anyone else for various reasons. If they want to speak up themselves, thats upto them.
when you get one, will you post regular updates? please? pretty please?
because the other developers (other than zodttd) have been (as far as I have seen) as silent as the grave as far as pictures and videos and in general updates go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish ZodTTD would make a video of the playstation emu running Metal Gear Solid! Me thinking about it being portable makes me need to change my pants. But anyways, I honestly wish we knew what was going on......There is so few news about new programs, I think we need a blog site to post progress.

-Spadoof :gp2x

You soon will be mine :pandora1:

If someone wants to send me a dev unit i'll be sure to post pictures and Hi- def videos of it.

Hiroe said:
If someone wants to send me a dev unit i'll be sure to post pictures and Hi- def videos of it.
Thats lovely but I'd rather the dev units ere being used for development rather than modelling!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back