Did I get a good deal here?

biglime

Still Fresh
I got a GP32, boxed, non-flu, with the cable and disc and such. Registered.

And two 28mb smc's with stuff pre-loaded.

Carry case, and one commercial game- All for Princess.

All of this for 117 GBP.

Is that alright? I've been wanting one for ages.

Oh, and I'm happy to be here on the forum!!

id say that, for what you paid, thats a very good deal!

the 2 cards are low memory but you get AFP!

sweet....

Yeah,

All For Princess looks fantastic. I just couldn't hold out any longer for a GP. I made the leap, even though I can barely afford it after the Christmas and the recent slew of good console games.

I seem to be a little different from some on the forum, though, in that I mainly want the GP32 so that I can play old C64 games on the move. I literally can't think of anything better.

Although, no save states on the 64 emu?

Good deal, but a New NON FLU is that price now from GBAX.com (Or Less :D hehe) But you did get 2 SMC's and a Game with it :D which makes it a good deal...

I wouldn't say ripped off...

It's ebay, so you always have to hope that the goods are (a) actually in existence and (B) working.

But, after all, if the guy just never uses the thing, then a hundred quid in the bin is better than nowt, eh?

Oh, and I'm still asking about save states on the C64 emu... ;)

EDIT: The guy with the glasses up there is my attempt at putting a 'b'.

Great.

Something to look forward to, if it can be pulled off.

I'll satisfy myself with kicking back and listening to Monty On The Run's music in my bed.

I hope you lot won't mind me asking all sorts of questions once my GP32 gets delivered...

I got a GP32, boxed, non-flu, with the cable and disc and such. Registered.

And two 28mb smc's with stuff pre-loaded.

Carry case, and one commercial game- All for Princess.

All of this for 117 GBP.

Is that alright? I've been wanting one for ages.

Oh, and I'm happy to be here on the forum!!
Damn, thats a sweet deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll satisfy myself with kicking back and listening to Monty On The Run's music in my bed.

I hope you lot won't mind me asking all sorts of questions once my GP32 gets delivered...
don't forget to get the SID player - monty is a classic! :D

ask away, but don't forget to check the faq cos it will answer a lot of your questions

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope it's not too sweet to be true.

The seller only has a feedback of (1) and it's as a buyer, but the photos are present and correct, and he's got a load of other stuff up for sale.

It feels okay, if you know what I mean. I've used ebay a lot, and never been stung.

Anyway, I'll stop being paranoid. I'm just glad to get a GP32 for a reasonable price.

Just thought I'd add, the seller is selling a lot of Nokia phone stuff too...so I wonder if he's bought himself an N-Gage recently, and is just clearing out his old stuff...

Back