Distributors

JakeK said:
craigix said:
I hope to speak to Hardcore-Gamer about being the Spanish distributor, we would like that.
So I take it that you are still working this out?

If you want a local outfit to carry the Pandora, your best bet is to call or email them and let them know. No shop is going to order a bunch unless there is obvious demand.

That goes for anybody who wants to buy locally and doesn't live in the UK, Germany, or Turkey.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd recommend Gamersection.ca for Canada. They seem to have better prices than the other GP2X etailers. Good service too, although I dislike having to pay $15 for fedex shipping. :p

Chip said:
JakeK said:
craigix said:
I hope to speak to Hardcore-Gamer about being the Spanish distributor, we would like that.
So I take it that you are still working this out?

If you want a local outfit to carry the Pandora, your best bet is to call or email them and let them know. No shop is going to order a bunch unless there is obvious demand.

That goes for anybody who wants to buy locally and doesn't live in the UK, Germany, or Turkey.

I just asked a GP2x distributor for Australia, just to see if he is interested. Anyway being Sunday I won't get a response for a day or two. I gave him the link to the forums and website (Pandora website).

So, are there any plans to sell via playasia.com? CraigIx, I remember you saying sales to Asia will require "special arrangements". I still don't know what that means and I'm kinda worried (I live in Singapore) :huh:.

RHCA said:
What about Italy????
these people sell tthe GP2x over here:
http://www.tecnologiecreative.it/schede/GP2X/index.html
pls make it avaible in italy
contact them!!!!

Why don`t you contact them yourself, Ask them if they plan to stock the Pandora and post them some links to this site and the Pandora homepage. As Chip has said, If there appears to be no interest in the Pandora (at least in their eyes), Why should a local distributor stock it.

Trooper

JakeK said:
I just asked a GP2x distributor for Australia, just to see if he is interested. Anyway being Sunday I won't get a response for a day or two. I gave him the link to the forums and website (Pandora website).
Any response from this guy?

Zarneth said:
JakeK said:
Any response from this guy?
On Easter Sunday? I hope the guy is taking the day off :p

You do have Easter in Australia, don't you? The Easter wallaby brings you chochlates and you paint platypus eggs, right?

Yeah Gruso, it was more of an informal email. If I had known that I needed to sell to him to distribute it I could have created a much better email (I am great at those, that is how I got 6 $400 prizes for a tournament I did XD).

Hello,

We will be carrying the Pandora Gaming System when and if it is released. Currently it is still in its planning and testing phase and has not gone into production yet

GamerSection Gaming Accessories
http://www.GamerSection.ca

:D

Of coarse we have to wait for atleast the 3000 units point in the Pandora's cycle before it's enough to consider a order list to distributors.

dynamism FTW

Back