Divx

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHIRLEY34

Still Fresh
:angry: right i cant get my windows media player to download the codec so i cant make my gp32 movies it say downloading codec then codec error help me

CHIRLEY34 posted on Oct 21 2004 at 04:44 PM said:
:angry:  right i cant get my windows media player to download the codec so i cant make my  gp32 movies it say downloading codec then codec error help me
What is the point with Windows Media Player?! :unsure:
Just download the 4.12 Divx codec for the GP32 here or the GP32 Xvid codec here and use them to encode your videos with VirtualDub. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW.... someone with the name charles

Reminds me when i was at school earlier this week. Hahaha, Fat kid said charles or charlie would sexually offend him and then he stood on charlies foot. Then charlie beat the shit out of him! :lol: in the changing room. LOL :rolleyes:

well this charles everybody hates, he can't beat anybody up, and spends his time trying to annoy me.
oh yeah... and hates the goitys :angry:

Don't use media player to get codex goto:www.divx.com there you get the codex stuff you'll need but the bad news you got to pay for the really good de-coding files(Dr.Divx)

Don't use media player to get codex goto:www.divx.com there you get the codex stuff you'll need but the bad news you got to pay for the really good de-coding files(Dr.Divx)
It's better to get it from other means as the free version gives you spyware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back