Lacuna
Breedz
Bolcataxian
-JBB interview
Size: 8.64Mb
Pages: 32

plz tell me what you think about it

site: DLWD magazine

That's some excting stuff, nice artwork too. I'm sure Ed will get back to you soon.

Also to anyone that didn't know all topics in the news zone have to be approved by moderators first, we do try and get to them as fast as possible. :)

@ Fire Blade, if you register at GP32X.de (its free) you can upload it yourself :)
If you don't want to register, just give the word and I'll upload it for you. (edit, actually I won't, because 8megs is pretty big for a 56k modem)

Blah posted on May 28 2005 at 03:00 PM said:
@ Fire Blade, if you register at GP32X.de (its free) you can upload it yourself :)
If you don't want to register, just give the word and I'll upload it for you. (edit, actually I won't, because 8megs is pretty big for a 56k modem)
i get an error :(
Code:
Error: File url is invalid. http://www.gp32x.de/cfiles/uploads/Home/GP32 - Magazines/DLWDmagazine#2.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Fire_Blade posted on May 28 2005 at 04:57 PM said:
i get an error :(
Code:
Error: File url is invalid. http://www.gp32x.de/cfiles/uploads/Home/GP32 - Magazines/DLWDmagazine#2.pdf
Avoid space characters in the filename (e.g. replace them with _) or try to put the filename in quotation marks

You don't tell it the URL of where you want it to go (it figures that out for you), you tell it the URL of where to upload it from, or you press Browse to choose a file from your hard drive. That's the problem.

Blah posted on May 28 2005 at 06:10 PM said:
You don't tell it the URL of where you want it to go (it figures that out for you), you tell it the URL of where to upload it from, or you press Browse to choose a file from your hard drive. That's the problem.
i pressed browse ;)

Gratulation for this great mag.

Though, due to that I read to fast, I read already the biggest part of the mag. ^^

Fire_Blade posted on May 28 2005 at 09:11 PM said:
yeah, the next issue will probly be bigger (more pages) and longer articles
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better. :)

Great mag! I love the detail you go into for everything. In your compartison of OSX vs Wind-ups, however, you forgot to mention the file launcher that a lot of people (myself included) use: YAFL.

There was also some stuff that I didn't know about, from the awesome (sonic's revenge) to the really sad (the failure of the sponsors to give out any prizes to the winning entries at ADIC2004... and JBB's subsequent abandonment of his winning game)

P.S. Perhaps you could arrange a "feature" in the next issue about GP32World (it's life and demise)? A bit self-promoting, I know, but it would be nice to get the word out somehow that there's a TON of stuff left over from the destroyed (hacked) website that's looking for a good home, such as reviews, the only complete GP32 links database in existence, overclocked emulator files, hundreds of wind-ups backgrounds (if crazeeplaya still has them...)

Esn posted on May 29 2005 at 06:32 AM said:
Great mag! I love the detail you go into for everything. In your compartison of OSX vs Wind-ups, however, you forgot to mention the file launcher that a lot of people (myself included) use: YAFL.

There was also some stuff that I didn't know about, from the awesome (sonic's revenge) to the really sad (the failure of the sponsors to give out any prizes to the winning entries at ADIC2004... and JBB's subsequent abandonment of his winning game)

P.S. Perhaps you could arrange a "feature" in the next issue about GP32World (it's life and demise)? A bit self-promoting, I know, but it would be nice to get the word out somehow that there's a TON of stuff left over from the destroyed (hacked) website that's looking for a good home, such as reviews, the only complete GP32 links database in existence, overclocked emulator files, hundreds of wind-ups backgrounds (if crazeeplaya still has them...)
:eek: is gp32worl hacked, man I loved that site, I thought it was gone, yeah I want to do such a special, don't you have any webspace or don't you want to start again with thee site? because I have some webspace.

Basically I don't know anything at all about websites; I was the guy who did the content (well, later on, anyway). GP32World had a good interface into which all of the content could easily go and which was easy to customize. Of course I want to start it up again but I need somebody else to do the actual code for the website. Either that or modify an existing website such as GP32X to incorporate it.

I haven't received any offers yet, however, and I'm too busy to code something myself. Crazeeplaya used some special program I think...

Well I could search for a good news script but if someone can code something like Esn wants.
it would be cool if we could find 3 or 4 people who could translate the site and the news in their language so more people could visit the site, like spanish, french, german and english

mamegp artical is a little harsh

not many of us get 200mhz

and we all play mame fine!

sPaCe :ph34r:

Back