Do Girls Like The Gp2x...?

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
You bet :D

gp2xgirl.jpg

Or what do you think..? :)

Well, both my flatmate and my girlfriend have regressed to about 12 when handed the 2x when it was running Yoshi's Island.

So yes. Yes they do.

Assuming you're not just winding us up... I don't think they do, despite your photo.
Sure, there are are a couple girls on the forums here but other than that I've seen very little evidence that the GP2X holds as much appeal to girls as it does to boys.

Miss and Mrs UD both love the GP2X.

UD jnr loves Blingo, Mario World, Ruckman and The Dolphin Game (coming soon ;) )
Mrs UD loves Mario World, Sleuth Slots and Ruckman.

BIG ruckage fans.

Heh, you know what's funny is that my wife prefers my MK1 model over the new white touch screen model. Yes she loves the GP2X and prefers it over my psp. Which is very cool since we hook it up to the TV and rock out some neo-geo and MegaDrive. She loves beat em up games...and the GP2X. I seriously doubt my wife speaks for all girls though. There's an ass load of dudes that don't like it as well. So it all is really personal preference, not what sex the person is.

publicity needs to be more directed toward them

Like painting the unit pink :wub: and making stylus all fluffy?
--
Ok... the purgatory thing said, it checked the first two posts. Guess, now I'm clear to post links to a bunch of open-source games probably worth porting. Huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
X-Code said:
*Awaits female reaction to Gr.Viper's comment :lol:
You might be waiting for some time...

While there are plenty of girls who'll happily play games on the GP2X, not many of them are sad enough to spend time posting about them on the internet ;)

X-Code said:
I'm a patient person fishybawb, I have buckets of beer to entertain me whilst meditating about the matter :lol:
lol, me too my friend. Cheers! :D

in case anyone got the leech pic like i did, and isn't just dumb enough to trace the link and clear his browser cache, like i was, the real picture was of one banana bent over and taking it from another banana.

i wish i was making that up, i really do.

Back