Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GP2X MK2 Zero dead pixels

• GP2X MK1 One or more dead pixels

• GP2X MK2 One or more dead pixels

• Total voters

Voted MK2, zero. My laptop has one stuck blue pixel in the center and it pisses me off.
Oh my god that would piss me off. I have zero-tolerance for dead pixels. I've had a few too. My first Nintendo DS, returned, second NDS, returned, finally got a good one. First PSP, returned, then got a good one. I've had a few laptops but thankfully all have been 100% okay. I have several GBAs, all okay.

I've got 2x GP2X a Mk1 and Mk2, both are perfect. I've got 3x GP32, all are perfect. They seem to have the best track record.

Last edited by a moderator:
mk2 no dead pixels
Nds first edition two dead pixels in the top screen can get anoying at times
but could not bother to return it. Seems like its a high chance of getting one or more dead pixels on a ds.

i have got a few but it's the last row of pixels to the right, they are not actually death but they don't display all colors anymore (blue for example)

no dead pixels on my MK2 either.

but one thing i have to say, i also own a psp and i find awesome clarity on the gp2x than i do on the psp! go fig! all though i ignore my psp now. unless i want to play lumines 2. other than that, i have a nice paperweight.

who makes the screens for the gp2x? kudos to them!

I think mine does. But the "pixel" is white (and gets whiter with the backlight). Shouldnt it be black? It appears white even when the unit is off. Is there a way i can open it and get to the lcd screen to check what it is/clean it?

Ive got a gp2x mk2 with 2 dead pixels (blue) at the botton left of the screen.

Im lucky they dont interfere with the image because theyre right in the edge of the screen

Back