edit: hey i was right to go for the 100 of everything, thats now an achievement

edit2: how does one acquire milk?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok.

I'm at :

Upgrade 50/54 (3 still unlocked)

Achievement 55/67 (and still 2 hidden)

58M cps

Anyone know how milk work and how to get those milk related achivement ?

the site is down! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ok.

I'm at :

Upgrade 50/54 (3 still unlocked)

Achievement 55/67 (and still 2 hidden)

58M cps

Anyone know how milk work and how to get those milk related achivement ?
You need milk. You get milk by buying more upgrades :)

D.

i think my grandmas are about to cause an apocalypse. or is everyones background looking like that now?

ZABZ4zn.jpg

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Site down :/

Now that clicking is actually worth something end game

COUNT="0"
MAX=$1
while [ $COUNT -lt $MAX ]
do
xdotool click 1
COUNT=$[$COUNT+1]
done
over a billion cookies per second, left it running over night. Of course, my 80th time machine cost almost 8 trillion cookies, so it's still about 2 hours between purchase, but that's better than the few hundred million it's producing now.On the one hand, I feel kind of bad about "cheating". On the other hand, to reach the 100th time machine by natural means would take approximately 30 more days. I don't even know why I'm "playing" at all anymore, other than it only takes me a few seconds to check back and buy more stuff every once in a while.

Upgrades: 81/81 (100%)

Achievments: 83/83 (100%)

time now to quit that damn game...

if you want off this darn game, delete all cookies and temp internet files

EDIT: this one is harder as you can't just walk away from your phone overnight
That's why I stopped playing a few other idle games: they required too much intervention. I liked cookie clicker because I could let it back some cookies and check back after a few minutes to do the next thing, or if I forgot then no loss. When that "few minutes" became "300 hours" I realized I was done.There needs to be more idle games like this.

Back