Dont Want To Cancel And Need Moral Support!

Do both of her nubs work? Also, how many SD slots does she have?

Hello, I contacted openpandorasales@gmail.com because I want to cancel my order, but no one has answered me yet. Can someone help me get in contact with them?

Thank you!

lorenzoferrara said:
Hello, I contacted openpandorasales@gmail.com because I want to cancel my order, but no one has answered me yet. Can someone help me get in contact with them?

Thank you!

patience

Last edited by a moderator:
lorenzoferrara said:

Thank you!
They are very busy atm, so it'll take a while. You can also phone them, see gbax.com.

Mjlink said:
Hey Stan,

How old are you?

You realize that Phil Collins drummed for Genesis and sang from time to time?

He also was the only musician to play Live Aid London & New York. He drummed for Led Zeppelin at Live Aid.
I apparently failed at the joke.
See, the original post was talking about relative "badness" of the artists themselves, adding both together as if "badness" was something quantifiable that could simply be added, subtracted, or multiplied.
I took a more literal stance on the term "combined" by suggesting that two completely different songs be played at the exact same time, thus combining the two musical works. This sounds terrible. I then went on to say that any two (or more) songs played at the same time sound terrible. I then reached the conclusion that the original statement, that of something being worse than two musical artists combined, was in fact a tautology, since the combining of music that I was doing always led to something that was necessarily worse than either artist separately.

tl;dr; it was a joke.

Back