Doom 1-4

Just like the did with Halo.

Halo was almost finished on pc and then micro$oft fucked with bungie and they started working on the xbox version only to boost xbox sales. after a year or so (?) after the xbox version they brought Halo out 4 the pc.

It wasn't halo on the pc they wereworking on when they decided to release it on xbox. Ok maybe its the same but they released a game called master chief instead of halo to start but its basically the same

ThndrShk2k posted on Mar 26 2004 at 06:10 PM said:
sebastian_insua posted on Mar 26 2004 at 11:28 AM said:
no ThndrShk2k, doom 3 won't necessarily be on the PC as microsoft is trying to get a Doom 3 exclusive for the XBOX (i read that in the spy in PCgamer)....
and considering the same thing happened to Halo (originally meant for the PC), it could easily happen to Doom 3...
yes, but the thing is, id software would be insane to do xbox only... as with their other games they are all *i duno if ALL ALL, but all i know they have made* are computer games first.
idSoftware's majority i think is in computer gamers.

So if Doom3 isn't o the computer i duno wtf they would be thinking
Relax, guys of course doom3 will be out for the computer as well. The Xbox exclusive thing means it is exclusive for the CONSOLES. That is no surprise though as the PS2 is too weak to do doom 3 anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back