Doom Tcs

Purity

Still Fresh
Hello all,

I've tried to play the WolfenDoom Total Conversion for Doom II on my GP32. Unfortunatelly the freezes while selecting the strength in the main menu (so it actually loads but i can't start). Could anybody explain me how to tweak pc native TCs to play them using GPDoom?

Thanks and Bye
Purity

thanks for your help ... i've already tried out several missions but as it seems i can
get none of them working ... meanwhile i read about the difference between iwad
and pwad ... but as most of them are pwads it should work i thought but it doesn't.
looks like the need to be converted in any kind ... if someone could explain it to me
i would try to convert them all by time ...

I remember I used the WAD editing program WINTEX to do whatever I did. That's all I remember. I know that joining the wad (ie. ORIGINAL.wad) to DOOM2.wad worked, but that wasn't the final solution I used, 'cus thats a pretty crappy solution.

ah i see ... so you made a new wolfendoom wad out of the original doom2.wad and the
specific mission wad of the tc? what about converting the wolfendoom wad to a doom2
pwad? would this also work? if yes, how :) if you remember anything else you did, feel
free to post ;)

Actually, original.wad is episode 1 of the TC. I joined it to doom2.wad and that worked, but it took up 40mb. Then I found some other way to do it that took up less.

Back