Doom v6 and 3D perhaps :)

Sonic-NKT

Hi found this on gp32spain and translated it with bablefish... Craig seems to start porting DUke???

09/06/2003 - Doom new V6 and port 3D Craig (http://www.gbax.com), is finalizing the version v6 of port of the Doom, in which the system to keep and to load game will be implemented to the 100%.
Right now a version is available TEST, to make tests (not yet v6 is the version)
Apparently, at the moment they are having problems with the server (I cannot at least accede) so you are proving.

Aside, Craig has dropped that 3D "of PC for GP32 is working in port of another game" (will be the Duke Nukem)

NO LINK
NO DOWNLOAD LINK

:eek: Oh my god, please let that be true !!! Duke 3D on the GP32 would be a dream come true !!

LOL... wait a minute people... the fish made a mistake...

Aparte, Craig ha dejado caer que está trabajando en un port de otro juego "3D" de PC para GP32 (¿será el Duke Nukem?)

This is part of the post and as you can see this part
(¿será el Duke Nukem?)
is a question and not an afirmation. :)

Peace

hmm you are right... but it still could be :)
3D sounds for me like duke3d

ok lets pray together!

Finally I can play my own Duke3d levels on the go...And in theory it ought to work with TC's like the Starship Troopers TC. This is going to rock!

you think one could port halflife to duke3d? without allies and scripted seqs of course...

by the way...whats in this new doom test thats not in 5?

It could also be Quake... It has been suggested that the archemedies version could be easily ported cos all the floating point calcs have already been changed to ones that the GP can understand

but then duke3d is probably the most likely to come next

This wasnt posted here and nowhere else because as the name says it is TEST beta and it wasnt planned for release. Thank you GP Spain! GP32 Scene has so many developers, that if one of them will piss off for leaking his work, we have dozen of others. This version was mentioned only for testing and was distributed on #gpdev. Maybe Craigix dont care about it, maybe! Maybe this is the reason we still dont have final public release even if he told me he will release it last night :( And btw. the other 3D port is not Duke Nukem - it would or Heretic or Rise of the triad. I rather bet it would be heretic as it is ported already - just need some work to perfect it.

Well, the closest thing we have to duke3d, is the duke3d doom mod. Man I hope Craig doesn't get pissed off about the gp32spain thing, because if he does then he's only hurting the people who didn't do anything wrong.

Sorry for posting the download link :(
didnt know that its such leaked thing... i hope i didnt hurt anybody!

My money is on Heretic. Craigix is pretty good at finishing uncomplete ports, not a dig Craig is a very decent programmer.

i dont think its heretic, because i thought that craig said that doom would eventually run the heretic wad and others....am i right or wrong?...hmm maybe its blake stone or even catacomb abyss :lol:

catacomb would rock :D

But i dont know about duke3d dont think it will work at full speed on the gp32 it might work at a playable speed but i dont think so

Still i like duke but u cant pass up shadow warrior :D

U was wang or u want to watch wang wash wang hehe u cant beat it ;)

Back