Dosbox Playing Swos On Gp32??

Carface

Still Fresh
There is an application called dosbox which is a dos emulator that runs old PC games. It supports playing SWOS on it. Is there any chance that this dosbox could be ported to the GP32, we'd then be able to play SWOS on the GP32 that way?

Dosbox is a bit of a cpu hog if i remember correctly (I use pure dos if i need it).
Not only that, To get it to work on the GP, It would have to run on top of a x86 emulator etc etc. I know port was mentioned (i`m not a coder).

It would probably be easier to port the Amiga emulator for Zodiac over to the GP and play the Original and Best version of sensible soccer.

Saying that, Reesy is currently working on some of the bugs in cyclone, DrMD (megadrive emulator), And sensible soccer was mentioned, So there could be a possibility of it working soon.

Trooper

SWOS was jus made for GP32 I hope one day (SOON) it can happen. It would be like everyone knows it would be, simply amazing!!

There is an application called dosbox which is a dos emulator that runs old PC games. It supports playing SWOS on it. Is there any chance that this dosbox could be ported to the GP32, we'd then be able to play SWOS on the GP32 that way?

Don't think so...
Maybe you could try the atari st version of sensible soccer

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't think so...
Maybe you could try the atari st version of sensible soccer
Not Dosbox, maybe bhole. But even that would be very slow, not to mention too much work, for most coders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sensible Soccer works perfectly with the latest DrMD beta :eek:

Back