Double buttons like Shift, CTRL or ALT

PowerGod

Forum Addict!
Is there a native way in the Pandora to use keys that are double on a normal keyboard ?

LEFT SHIFT or RIGHT SHIFT

LEFT CTRL or RIGHT CTRL

LEFT ALT or ALTGR (Sometimes defined RIGHT ALT)

Or for example speaking about dosbox, them must be defined in some way ?

Left/right shift and ctrl both have different key codes. Not in a position to recall what they are but I'll look them up later. The L trigger is left shift, the shift on the keyboard is right shift, R trigger is left ctrl, and the ctrl on the keyboard is right ctrl. Or maybe the other way around.

Unfortunately there's only one alt. I seem to recall that AltGr was defined as Fn-Enter though but I've never needed to use it so I'm not sure.

Not completely

It's missing all the non-game keycodes, and there seems to be some conflict with some of them. It definitely needs to be improved.

Also, I think it is a Compose key that I was thinking of being some combination of Fn/enter/shift, not AltGr.

Left/right shift and ctrl both have different key codes. Not in a position to recall what they are but I'll look them up later. The L trigger is left shift, the shift on the keyboard is right shift, R trigger is left ctrl, and the ctrl on the keyboard is right ctrl. Or maybe the other way around.

Unfortunately there's only one alt. I seem to recall that AltGr was defined as Fn-Enter though but I've never needed to use it so I'm not sure.

cool !! for now I bookmarked this ;)

A google search show this "SDLK_MODE = 313, /* "Alt Gr" key */ SDLK_COMPOSE = 314 " in the preview, but the linked page is different...

I found these codes here http://pandorawiki.org/DOSBox

Code:
key_lshift "key 305" "key 304"

key_rshift "key 279" "key 303"

key_lctrl "key 278" "key 306"

key_lalt "key 281" "key 308" "key 305"

key_ralt "key 307"

key_rctrl "key 304"

but I can't understand from this what is the key combination to obtain "ALT GR"

EDIT: mmm... looking at the single codes...

Shoulder R + START + Game X maybe ?

or ALT-GR is the 307 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back