Double Dragon Or Battletoads Bor Mod

V3X

Dance Pac-man. DANCE!!!!
Website
Visit site
HI :D
would n e 1 be interested in making a double dragon or battletoads beats of rage mod? or perhaps double dragon and battletoads the ultimate tream remake mod? i 4 1 would reckon this would be ace.

what do u ppl think? :D

V3X posted on May 9 2004 at 03:28 AM said:
HI :D
would n e 1 be interested in making a double dragon or battletoads beats of rage mod? or perhaps double dragon and battletoads the ultimate tream remake mod? i 4 1 would reckon this would be ace.

what do u ppl think? :D
:D :D Battle toads is an absolute classic ive still got the original catridge for my mega drive ive completed it like 50 times lol

Last edited by a moderator:
johnnyskullhead posted on May 9 2004 at 09:30 AM said:
:unsure:

is it me or is streets of rage 2 + 3 on gigadrive miles better than b.o.r ?
Yeah, I think so too. Cooler characters, cooler attacks, alot of cool weapons... But BoR has better graphics and can be modded.

Last edited by a moderator:
The original SplatterHouse game was on the TG16/PCE. The two sequels (which ended up being better than the original IMO) were on the Genesis. They were also (forgot technical term) platformers like BOR where you could move up and down the screen. It would be nice to see BOR with Rick in it. Maybe I'll work on that when I'm done with school.

The bad part of using Genesis & Snes sprites is his poor resolution & colours... Neo-geo/MAME sprites works better.

To see this take a look at this screenshots of a old MOD that (i think) was cancelled...

rick3.gif

rick2.gif

rick1.gif

Anyway... Splatterhouse rocks!

Of couse you can resize these Rick sprites but he will look like a ugly "mountain of pixels" :(
Maybe if you are good enough with photoshop you can "edit & repair" these resized sprites to look better but it's a lot of work... ;)

Back