Dr Pepper Anyone?

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I'll take the new AC/DC over the new Guns album

Yeah? Me too! And as a member of the fan club I now have two tickets to see them next April in Madrid! At cost price too!

Try buying a ticket to see them anywhere in Europe, the ebay prices are utterly stupid!!!!

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I prefer the new Tipper album over any of these classic bands releasing garbage albums and ruining their more or less good name..

PoisonedV said:
Personally, I prefer the new Tipper album over any of these classic bands releasing garbage albums and ruining their more or less good name..
bullshit, new AC/DC is pretty decent considering they're OLD. Angus is still a stellar guitar player and they're still true to their sound.

I wasn't impressed with the new Guns.

pandora said:
nah, I'll agree with you on root beer though
Oh, and since we are on the subject Iron bru is the most disgusting drink I think I've had. All it seems to be is sugar, water, and some dodgey couloring. (don't know if you can get it outside of the uk).

oh. my. god.

Irn Bru, is godly drink.

Dr Pepper on the other hand is a horrible drink.

PoisonedV said:
bullshit, new AC/DC is pretty decent considering they're OLD. Angus is still a stellar guitar player and they're still true to their sound.

Can you call it, 'new', after fifteen years?

Miserable shitz! The site demands flash! ach ptuu

PoisonedV said:

As a musician and after working with most of my classical Gods (I sang a few performances with Placido Domingo, and have done quite a but with the Royal Opera), and many years of concert going (non classical) seeing AC/DC live for the first time was the most utterly mind blowing musical experience of my life! Their live show is just second to none, and Angus never gets the recognition he deserves. The guy is not only a brilliant guitarist, but what a showman!

And I love their new album. Why should every band 'evolve'? They just go on doing what they do and we love it!

(I know this post is a bit wanky!)

Best cream soda is Jone's, though.
I have to disagree with you there. I have to give the nod there to Boylan's. Actually, I have to give the nod to them in general for best pops/sodas/whatever. They are pretty great.

closetwam said:
I'm way more excited about the upcoming Whitney Houston release than this new Guns album.

Then we are happy for you.

Ravnos said:
Best cream soda is Jone's, though.
I have to disagree with you there. I have to give the nod there to Boylan's. Actually, I have to give the nod to them in general for best pops/sodas/whatever. They are pretty great.

I completely agree. boylan's is quality soda and uses real cane sugar. jones is pretty good but the "inverted cane sugar" isn't quite the same.

i like bawls as far as high caffeine drinks go.

as far as normal mainstream sodas go dr. pepper and mountain dew are my favorite.

I could care less about the guns and rose album except for the free dr pepper.

Back