Dreamcast Appreciation Thread

Shemue makes me want to kill babies.
But, I suppose it is a nearly perfect boredom simulator. I wonder why that idea never took off. :rolleyes:

What is the game REZ? What's that short for?

I`m still playing my Dreamcast all the time.
My PS2 & Gamecube don`t get a look in.

It`s easily the best console ever I.M.O.
I have every Pal release,nearly every US release we did`nt get(E.G.G for example)
And I`m still buying games now,I`m trying to collect all the good/and playable JP/NTSC releases!

I LOVE my Dreamcast :D

Shenmue,rez,ikaruga,borderdown,S.O.A,H.O.T.D,powerstone,cool cool toon,zero gunner,twinkle star sprites plus all the great fighters and other shooters.
And I could go on :lol:

Yes,I am a DC fan!

Reaperman93010 posted on Feb 12 2006 at 07:56 PM said:
Shemue makes me want to kill babies.
But, I suppose it is a nearly perfect boredom simulator. I wonder why that idea never took off. :rolleyes:

What is the game REZ? What's that short for?

I own a dreamcast, But have never had the opportunity of playing Rez.

Rez

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Rez a very stylistic shoot 'em up with some similarity to Space Harrier. It's good fun, and looks wonderful but probably is slightly over rated.

Of the homebrew emulators, I think that the Gameboy one was the best GB emulation I have ever seen and is better than playing GB games on a Gamecube. The NES, Master System and ZX Spectrum emulators were also very good.

It was the DC emulation scene that led me to the GP32. I was getting massively into playing all those old games, and when the GP32 came out it caused quite a buzz on the hombrew DC forums. Once I got myself a GP32 though, I stopped keeping up with all the DC homebrew.

Id rather just ask this here instead of asking for it in the marketplace:

Anyone have the samba de amigo maraccas? for a reasonable price of course....there's like only 1 on ebay right now and it comes with other shit boosting the price....

-dcgm

I bought 2 sets of those unnofficial maracas off Lik Sang. Samba De Amigo is an excellent party game and 2 player is great fun. After about a year or so, one of the maracas broke, so I can only have single player games now with people taking it in turns, but it is still good fun with people taking it in turns.

Ravnos posted on Feb 12 2006 at 04:13 PM said:
There's some on Lik Sang right now, but they're $30. Oh, and they're not official.
thanks ill check it out

edit:

im guessing you dont need that floor mat? I have no idea myself.....

Last edited by a moderator:
No, you don't need the floor mat. They come with sensors which you place on the floor and they detect how high you are holding the maracas.

Back