Drench Gp2X F200

iprice

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
I've now compiled a version of my Drench remakefro GP2X. Due to requiring a touchscreen for input, this game is for F200 only. If people want an F100 version, can they please come up with a viable alternative to touchscreen (an on-screen cursor could work I suppose).

drench01.PNG

drench02.PNG

Anyway, it's in the GP2X archive - http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/gp2x.cgi?,0,0,0,25,2807

How about a colours column, where up and down (and y and x) scroll through, and B to selects. As long as the scrolling is fast, it should work well.

drench.png

That's a pretty good idea actually (now why didn't I think of that?). This will be compatible with F100 and F200 with touchscreen too.

Consider it done - but not tonight.

I've already implemented Alex's idea - for GP2X AND Wiz now it works really well. The colour bars actually fit in better than the circle palette - especially since I used colour bars as part of the title logo. Why I didn't do this sooner, I don't know - it seems so obvious now.

Just got to add a scoring routine and high-scores, then I'll upload v1.01
smile.gif

[EDIT]

Scoring added -

drench.png

Highscore table next :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Small update of Drench for GP2X (v1.2) - http://www.iprice.remakes.org/my_stuff/gp2x_drench.rar

This fixes a few bugs and now displays level on main game screen.

drench05.PNG

Briefly tested on F100 and F200.

Hi ,very nice game !!

On my F200 (firm 4.1.1) touchscreen is not working if Notaz patch is'nt used ....but this is somewhat "normal"... :rolleyes:

On this last version i have found two bugs:
A) choosing Exit freeze the GP2X...(you need to Restart the console).
B_) when you are in game and wanna exit ...on the main menu one of the option (PLAY GAME or EXIT ) is always selected...usign up or down move the cursor but this tend to return on the position
were it was....

Anyway is Very Funny...and a good work...

Hi,
Farox said:
A) choosing Exit freeze the GP2X...(you need to Restart the console).
Anyway is Very Funny...and a good work...
+1 :)
Bye, Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Back