Driving Game

god i wish that game was released
it looked so good

i remeber he made a pc demo
i don't think it ever made its was to gp32

?? Sorry im just completely boggled by ur last sentence, damn but i hope it didnt mean i don't think he ever made it to the gp32. I would love to see it released.

He seems to be still working on it but he's had to make the car graphics less spectacular because they slowed down the game but he will put the proper graphics again.

Does anyone know this PC 3d drivin game: IGNITION
it could be cool if this 3d engine or any other was used to port this game
because it was fun.

There are a couple 3D driving games that were/are being made. One is daz_genetics which has a voxel engine (there was a news post a while back with a nice screenshot of rolling hills) which probably doesn't have a site and the other is by, I dunno thunder_Z or something, I don't know the status on either,

I'm sure torturing you isn't their primary reason for doing it slowly :)

There was a brief demo on the GP32 that was controllable, but it was just a free-roaming 3d environment with some trees if I remember rightly. It was a proof-of concept thing.

Sorry for not keeping you guys up to date.

At the moment, I haven't really been working on the engine at all. I have been concentrating my efforts on my freelance work and at the same time looking for a more permanent job here in Maine.

Eventually, I will get round to finishing it off, or at least releasing the source code. In fact, I may as well release the source of it anyway, as it would probably take me ages to make a decent release anyway.

Anyone interested in continuing work on the Driving Engine?

Back