Drmd Doesnt Hold Saves?

Lupin

Website
www.ergwow.com
I was playing Sonic 3 (the first one that saved games) and I noticed that when I got about half way through the game and went back my save wasnt on one of the slots. Not a problem since I used a saved state anyway, just was curious if DrMD just doesnt back up SRAM saves or what. Also, on GnuBoy it does the same thing to me on Pokemon Gold, I have to rely on saved states.

Lupin posted on Oct 6 2006 at 02:56 PM said:
I was playing Sonic 3 (the first one that saved games) and I noticed that when I got about half way through the game and went back my save wasnt on one of the slots. Not a problem since I used a saved state anyway, just was curious if DrMD just doesnt back up SRAM saves or what. Also, on GnuBoy it does the same thing to me on Pokemon Gold, I have to rely on saved states.

im pretty sure you can only use save states in dr. but dont use quick states, as they only last for each session.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I learned the quick state thing the hard way. I was about 3/4s done with Sonic 2 and I got tired of playing so I quick saved. No big deal i just used Level Select code just was kind of annoying.

Back