Drmd, New Version

Ok sorry again, there was no offense to you of course, that was just a random shot :p

I didn't want to make a pointless post (even if I did). And the point wasn't to criticize your great work (Antiriad). But I just wanted to outline how frustrating it could be to see that an emu, that doesn't really add brand new games as genesis could already be emulated, receives 3 times more interest than all the entries of the compo gathered.

Obviously, I do have feelings that other coders don't share, but for me the feedback about my work is what pushes me to improve it. There's nothing more, and I still enjoy the Gp32 community a lot.

EDIT: :) :)

Don't worry mATkEUpON, SmashGP was the most played played entry for me and for a good reason. It was simple, addicting and fun. With a little work and a few more characters it would be even better. :)

seeing as i suck at coding, i wouldnt mind doing artwork....if i know what your after etc. So long as ive got the time n all.

oh and havent tried the new version emu yet....but looks quite promising if the other posts are anything to go by.

Well, thanks a lot. That was not a good argument indeed, a lot of people is offering help about gfx, and not only today, it has always been. But actually, I'll need some menu backgrounds (character selection, map selection, settings...).

Contact me if you're interested (matkeupon@wanadoo.fr).

Mega Drive remembers me of some form to my old Amiga 500 :)

Is very funny to play Battle Squadron (I can be awhile long time listening him music because is pretty as well as it happens with other games), Out-Run, Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair... in DrMD! :-D

I like very much play another classics & strangers Mega Drive games :-D

Thanx Reesy aNd...
Good Work & Luck.
:)

Back