Durr...i was away for a while, so batch 2 is a no-go?

noobermin

Still Fresh
So batch 2 is cancelled or something or do i not understand this at all... If batch 2 ended, where does my money go?

I vaguely remember hearing that I just pay the difference between what I paid and the 500 usd, so about 150 usd, is this true?

thanks.

So you've already got confirmation for a batch 2 order? Your order still stands, you don't have to pay anything else if you don't want to.

If you want to get your unit sooner you can pay the extra and get it in 7 days.

Cheap and slow or expensive and fast. Up to you.

So batch 2 is cancelled or something or do i not understand this at all... If batch 2 ended, where does my money go?

I vaguely remember hearing that I just pay the difference between what I paid and the 500 usd, so about 150 usd, is this true?

thanks.

Batch 2 is not canceled, however preorders have been closed along with introducing so called "Premiums". If You've already ordered and paid from batch 2 you can calmly wait until the queue reaches your position or upgrade to pramium paying $150 and have your Pandora within 7 days.

Yeah you can:

A) Wait for your spot in line for your Batch 2 Pandora. Your Pandora should ship in Two Months™

B: Contact whoever you ordered your Pandora from and pay the extra $150 to upgrade to a Premium Pandora (same as the rest, just a price point where the Open Pandora Team are making a profit on the sale of your Pandora, whereas with option A, you are getting your Pandora for below cost to produce). This option will get your Pandora shipped within 7 business days of ordering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back