Dust Under Gba Sp Screen

BaDToaD

"Very" Old Timer
Website
cwhippogames.wixsite.com
My SP screen which was perfect has suddenly got a bit of dust behind it. It's not noticible when playing most games, however as I play Homebrew ELITE on my SP more than all my other games put together it's a right pain in the arse.

It's like playing with a huge stationary star stuck near the middle of the screen.

Does anyone know of a way to remove this or am I more likely to get more dust in trying to fix the problem.

BaDToaD dude, I've missed you :(

For the gba screen, i don't know if you can remove that plastic screen protector with your fingernails, but if you can, then take the gba into a steamy bathroom (all of the dust in the room is dragged to the floor by the steam), and rid yourself of the dust, by either blowing it away with a can of compressed air, or gently using a screen cleaning cloth, wipe it away.

If all else fails, Virgin megastores are selling GBA Micro's for 35 quid, bargain.

Cheers matey, the bathroom idea seems worth a try. I've got a can of air at home too.

I have been following the gba micro thread with interest thinking how can I justify another gadget to the GF, especially as I'm toying with getting a PSP for PS1 emulation.

I've been about, lurking mostly as I've been very busy at work. One project after another.

I am catching up with the discussion cube atm. I can't believe Mark popped in there... I mean the blokes been gone for ages. It was great to see he's still around.

So far the discussion cube seems to be just like the chatbox was before the plebs arrived. In other words a great place to just chat and hang out. I'll post in there once I've read it all and feel the need.

:)

EDIT: Typos. Ho Hum soem things never change. Grrr soem oh well proves my point :)

Back