Dvd's

pantera6

Ruler of good and evil, then i make them fight tog
Website
Visit site
Im sick of my computor, i had to buil windows after a game crashed my entire system. now its all rebuilt, my computor wont read DVD's, it will just reject them, and if ti stays in, well the computor crashes. i cant remember the program that will let my computor read DVD's ive installed latest wondows media play and realplayer, but none will work. ive looked at all critical updates, driving me mad, someone help me please.

chaces are you're missing the codecs, well from what I understood from your horriblely typed sentences, mine suck too but yours confuse me

I used klite codecs when I used windows

Windows does not support DVDs (I presume you mean DVD-Videos without the required codec).
You need a DVD Player program.

Hanz™ posted on Feb 8 2006 at 04:52 PM said:
Windows does not support DVDs (I presume you mean DVD-Videos without the required codec).
Not true. Windows Media Player 10 and SP2 support it.

Last edited by a moderator:
PSyMastR posted on Feb 9 2006 at 03:22 AM said:
Hanz™ posted on Feb 8 2006 at 04:52 PM said:
Not true. Windows Media Player 10 and SP2 support it.
Meh, It's been a while since I used those. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also try PowerDVD for free, I think that's at Cyberlink's site... www.cyberlink.com

Handles all the various formats of dvd and Video CD's and such. Trial version is very limited, but if it works, you can buy it online.

Win98 and WinME, I don't know if they get DVD support with Windows Media Player.

Back