Dzz Games

Hail, satan!!

P.s. Sorry I'm not understanding much yet in very GP2X scene :(

Welcome back, Dzz! I wich you good luck on your next project, whatever it will be...

Regards,
Stephan

Doh! I hope I haven't missed you checking this. It is great to see you are back, Dzz. I fell out of the scene after my GP2X thumbstick broke, but Grahf fixed it for me and now I'm back, mostly mooching off of all the great stuff there is.

It's good you are sticking to what you enjoy. I burned out of my second Neverwinter Nights Persistent World after doing, well, everything. The third lasted a lot longer - the first was, well, you know, learning how to handle the toolset. Bottom line is it's a lesson applicable to all things.

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY!
Finally we got our spinning green sausage daddy's back!

Everybody is talking about Zoov but for me Vektar was the greatest thing that happened in the Gp2X world at his time.
It's for me the first really "pro" looking game for the handled.

Your dedication for the scene and the time you took to answer each noob question we had made you a real "2X heroe" (doesn't sound bad huh!?).
I also followed your enthusiasm for the demo competition.
I was thinking..."Wow this guy gots a lot of energy"...
Now I know you don't (kind of reassure me... man can't fly and doesn't have lasers coming from their eyes, pfiuuu)

But I'm really glad you're back because I think you're going, once again, to amaze us.

WELCOME BACK Dzz!

Back