E3 2011

^ I do wonder...

YEEEEEESSSS!

THEIR NEW CONSOLE IS CALLED WII U and it's AWESOME. DID YOU SEE THE CONTROLLER?!

If somebody kicks you off your own TV, you'll be able to keep playing.. BECAUSE IT HAS A SCREEN!

As for the Wii U? Am I the only one feeling uninspired or underwhelmed?
Not at all, I'm in the same boat as U. :p LOL

Sorry, I had to throw that in there!

Very lacluster showing from Nintendo. A handful of remakes for the 3DS, and next to ZERO information on the WiiU. I'm sure it will be great once it comes out, but it is Waaaaayyyyyy early in developement, and they just had nothing to show or talk about. No real games to show, specs, price, or a release date.

This is typical Nintendo, and I have seen it first hand all my life. I imagine next years E3 will have all the meat and patatoes. I'm gonna personally say SONY won the conferance battle for me. As they had a tangible item, with a price, and cool software, and a window of a release date.

I feel if you have nothing to show, don't show anything, it is a waste of time. Considering how everything Nintendo showed last year, still hasn't come out yet(starfox, zelda, kid icarus, ect.), what do you think will happen next year? They will show a small amount of ports, and 3rd party games next E3, and I don't expect a release until 2013 feb or march for UK and US. Japan may get it holidays next year. A mario, zelda, metroid game won't see the light of day until at least 2013-2014 at the earliest.

I was excited to see Lugi's Mansion 2, as the first game was stellar, and a true sleeper hit.

Chris

Very lacluster showing from Nintendo. A handful of remakes for the 3DS, and next to ZERO information on the WiiU.
C'mon guys, you're thinking like consumers. Put those developer hats on! :lol:

As for the Wii U? Am I the only one feeling uninspired or underwhelmed?
I'm not exited about this at all. Even if they could do some potentially interesting stuff with this, the Wii was such a disappointment that I have absolutely no confidence left in Nintendo to actually do so.

@Wizardstan.

Good one :D

really, the only good thing sony had to show imo, is vita price point, everything else was below what nintendo had to show, which wasnt much either, although luigis mansion....

Well, to be completely honest I much preferred last year's e3 to this years, because although we got see some new hardware and games have never looked better (imo), the overall feel was meh looking back at it all.

Right now, I look at my Nintendo GameCube and still get excited as hell about it, so that must be telling me something.

I'm really looking forward to Papo & Yo. It's about a kid with a pet monster addicted to frogs that turn him (the monster) evil. The kid's looking for a cure. It's kind of obvious what the game's about, and I suspect it'll be really interesting.

Yeah, the guys father was an alcoholic/drug addict who was usually nice but became abusive when he started drinking/drugging.

Back