Earliest Still Active Member

Which was why you were the best mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
I joined a little after the BLU launch. To be perfectly honest, I miss those days. I'm happy seeing the community grow like it has, but it seems a lot of the excitement in the GP32 community has been lost in the transition to the 2X.

I joined a little after the BLU launch. To be perfectly honest, I miss those days. I'm happy seeing the community grow like it has, but it seems a lot of the excitement in the GP32 community has been lost in the transition to the 2X.

yea those were def exciting times; I joined a few months prior to the BLU and it was amazing; so much discussion over FLU's and NLU's, so much excitement over the BLU; it was great because that's right about when the gp really seemed to take off. Damn I love my gp32 :wub:

not to active anymore, never felt there was a good enough reason to upgrade to Gp2x, so I still enjoy my Gp32, but just not too much going on for it anymore, unless i missed something major....LIKE F-DAY..pfft.

Ditto, I got the last FLU Gbax ever sold :D I should sell it on Ebay:

"Sam Fishers GP32 FLU, Last FLU Ever Sold From Gbax, Survivor Of The FLU/BLU Saga!!!"

@sensible GP32:

I'm not so sure, Trooper brings handbags!

i've been here for years :D - but only make about 1 post every 6 months :lol:

Back