mk106-2.jpg

mk106-3.jpg

mk106-4.jpg

http://rk86.com/frolov/mk-106.htm

lulzfish said:
"4xAA accumulators"

It ran on 4 AA batteries, you mean?
For how long?
Accumulator != Battery. Accumulator means the rechargeable sort of battery or another rechargeable thing such as a capacitor :p

And this thing is kinda not-pandora-related-at-all, but fun nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
'lulzfish' said:
"4xAA accumulators"

It ran on 4 AA batteries, you mean?
For how long?
Yeah, I mean batteries, of course. And I don't know how long it can work from them - I don't have such device.
But externally it looks like pandora:) Even better - you can't connect your tape recorder to pandora. Even if you still have tape recorder:)

Do they sell them? Get if you are tired of waiting for the Pandora! (But get Pandora when it comes out) :p

I'll bet with a decent tape recorder using standard 2.5 mm audio jacks and some PulseAudio action, I could totally use a tape recorder with my Pandora. :p

Why, I could archive an entire screenshot on one microcassette..

It reminds me of the atari portfolio from about the same period. I had one of those :)

What does the list at the side of the screen say the F-keys do? (I guess F3 = calculator.)

I thought you meant it had 4x accumulator registers XD

Computering student.. see what that gets me X.x

Also this is a MK-106 is this a nuklear hardened version of the pandora from the fuyture?

Pffft, it's a con - if you look at the first and third pictures you can clearly see there's a cable running off to a nearby PC which is doing all the REAL work!

Pffft, it's a con - if you look at the first and third pictures you can clearly see there's a cable running off to a nearby PC which is doing all the REAL work

So was the first assembled pandora video :rolleyes:

=====================================
What's the resolution on that thiing :p

'lulzfish' said:
I'll bet with a decent tape recorder using standard 2.5 mm audio jacks and some PulseAudio action, I could totally use a tape recorder with my Pandora. :p

You mean 3.5mm? :)

haha this thing is definitely worth the $330 us. :p

'CC_machine' said:
'lulzfish' said:

You mean 3.5mm? :)

Do I?

I mean the kind that everything uses, that's a jack, but not the big kind for professional audio. I mean the little kind. It's probably 3.5.

Back