Release Easy RPG PND for Pandora

Already 1.5 years. Hope you are all well :)

EasyRPG Player 0.8 "Paralyze" is out @ptitSeb

Release notes for developers:

Complete release notes:

Hope you have some time for reading. The release notes are long ;)

There is now a settings Ui available where alot of stuff can be reconfigured including button mapping etc. It is reachable by the "Start" button on the gamepad (if this somehow applies for the Pandora?) and through the game browser. If you must remap the default inputs I recommend that you modify this file before compiling: https://github.com/EasyRPG/Player/blob/master/src/input_buttons_desktop.cpp The buttons match the SDL2 gamepad API.

Compile related I recommend that it is bundled now with Freetype & Harfbuzz but by looking at the pnd this seems to be already the case.

Thanks for the news, and hope you still inform us in the future about new releases ( i read about you now working on a editor instead of the Player).

Regarding updated release for our handhelds ...hope @ptitSeb and @Kazuki (for the Pyra release) could find some time to build an updated version.

Yes. I will still do the management stuff for EasyRPG in general in case there are new releases.

I just wanted to make it official now that I step back from coding the Player (except for small fixes). Is Also intended as a motivation for other contributors to join in.

Back