Ebay Scam??

Apeiron

I just recieved an email off the Ebay Costumer Rep, saying I've been awarded $500, all I have to do is confirm my address.
But theres some things that make me suspect. The email address ends with koberesources.net and the website I need to confirm is www.ultrashipping.com....

Anyone had this, is it a scam, I hope it to be true cause I could order some mspd for my psp...

I'm about to email ebay now

No, not really, but wanted to check. rather then turn it down and find out it's real.
Was the language nessassary

I just recieved an email off the Ebay Costumer Rep, saying I've been awarded $500, all I have to do is confirm my address.
But theres some things that make me suspect. The email address ends with koberesources.net and the website I need to confirm is www.ultrashipping.com....

Anyone had this, is it a scam, I hope it to be true cause I could order some mspd for my psp...

I'm about to email ebay now
It's real. Go for it. I got $500 bucks from that place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha klown, always trying to live up to the name. Everything you say is sacastic, so is that too...

Well, its not an ebay scam as such, because reading into it they don't really claim to be ebay, in anyway shape or form. theres an ebay ref. no. at the top and it's and ebay gift card, but other then that no other mention of ebay, in small print further down they say they are an indepentant company. So it could have something to do with the parcel i had send here, maybe some kind of prize draw, or they's just picked my name from a hat and said "lets give this fool some cash".
Theres on other thing that screams scam though, the fact they sent it to my hotmail address, even though I've changed it to my gmail one at ebay.
I may click on the link and see way happens, I'm a bit worried by a virus or hacker or something though and if it's just asks for my address then the worst that can happen is that I recieve junk mail though my door, but Idoubt they would send junk mail from america to the uk...

No, not really, but wanted to check. rather then turn it down and find out it's real.
Was the language nessassary

Yes the language was fucking necessary!!!

Just make sure you fill in the bit saying "I expect something for nothing, and am willing to give you any detail you wish to get it. Here is my pin number"

Fucking hell!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude either you're pulling our legs or you need to stop seeing dollar signs in front of your eyes and delete the damn email.

Did you enter any competitions to win 500 dollars, I'm guessing no. So why the hell would a company randomly pick you out for a prize. :rolleyes:

Some luckly buggers do just win money by sitting on thier asses, just hope it was me for a change...
I've actually click on the link and its a netbux type thing, which many of you swear by on this board...
Story closed, not signing up for it, never will.

Edit to the person above, I never sign up for these things, The only things I have signed up for is ebay, message baords, paypal, email and amesty internationl charity.
And yes the last one is the real deal, its the only charity I support by money.

i got the ssame email,today from ultimatedeliveries or something.

i dont use ebay.

its a scam

Thanks PofG,
Theres one more thing, I work for my money, like my pay check of this month will be more then enough for a PSP, that I'm buying thursday

Golfing, what does that have to do with the price of fish?
Other then only men have posted in this topic (Golf=Gentlemen only ladies forbidden)

I gave them all my, because they said their leader is going to take me to their home planet!

If you didn`t notice: I`m making fun off you. Sorry.

I'm clever, I scam scammers

If the nigerian dude wants me to send him money, I send him a check

then he sends me a check

and I cancel my check with minutes to spare, leaving him disstraught

so far I have conned 2 nigerians, a cancer patient, and a king from Palestine who would liek ot flee the country

Back