Release ECWolf

Yeah, still not working :(

I noticed while running the filemanager that it creates another directory and then immediately deletes it when the PND fails.

D.

I remember that Pickle's port does only work with a very specific version of the .WL6 files. So even if you have a full version which works fine in DosBox the files may still fail to work with the port. There is some check which fails if the files are not the correct version, so if that's the problem you should see it in the pndrun.out.

I remember that Pickle's port does only work with a very specific version of the .WL6 files. So even if you have a full version which works fine in DosBox the files may still fail to work with the port. There is some check which fails if the files are not the correct version, so if that's the problem you should see it in the pndrun.out.
yeah, my version was from Steam - I found another version (*cough* *splutter*) which has the right version and now all is well. Gonna test Spear of Destiny next :)

I have to say, Pickle's version from way back is a lot faster than ECWolf.

D.

I think Wolf4SDL has compile-time flags for each variation of the game's data files. Pickle's GP2X port had 5 or so different builds for this reason.

Data files from Steam work fine for me with that version of Wolf4SDL that ZXDunny linked to on the previous page, but the file names need to be in all lowercase for it to work.

Back